It’s a good practice to call or visit multiple office locations before choosing one. Most dentists are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. What questions should you ask though? Here are a few examples: http://evedentalcentre.com.au/
- Where did you go to school and where did you train?
- Are you continuing your education to learn about new practices?
- What types of anesthesia are you able to administer, if needed?
- Are all estimates provided in writing before treatments are started?
- Are missed appointments a problem?
- How much attention is paid to preventative dental maintenance?
This is just a sampling of questions you could ask a new dentist’s office.
There are some specific conditions that a new dentist may have no interest or experience in treating. If you have a special condition that may require special considerations, it is important to mention that to a new dentist before deciding on permanently visiting his or her office. That way, you can be sure that all of your treatment needs will be met.
Finding a Berwick dentist is an important and potentially life changing decision. Making sure you have all the information before you make a final choice can save you a lot of potential pain and headache in the long run. If you’re paying for your treatment out of pocket, it can also save you a lot of money.